North Coast Beach Brunch and Bike Tour
Eat your way through North Coast in a fun, unique way — on a bike tour! This brunch-time bike ride takes you on a scenic 2.5-hour journey to Nungwi off-the-beaten-path locations that only locals know about for hearty brunch bites including pastries, breakfast tacos and coffee. Led by a local guide, the leisurely tour makes you feel as if you’re on a casual bike ride with a cool local friend, but you’ll also get to learn about Nungwi history, culture and top attractions.
This small-group tour is limited to eight people, ensuring a more personalized experience. Make it an even more intimate affair for you and your friends by upgrading to a private tour option.
- 5-hour bike brunch tour in North Coast Nungwi.
- Enjoy a leisurely bike ride through scenic neighborhoods
- Visit off-the-grid locations to get a truly local feel for this Nungwi borough
- Stop for generous brunch bites including breakfast tacos, pastries, chocolate treats and coffee
- Hear stories about Nungwi history, culture and points of interest.
- Small-group tour limited to eight people ensures an intimate experience
- Upgrade to a private tour and enjoy the same itinerary with personalized attention from a private guide
A refreshing morning bike ride gets even better when it’s paired with fun, quirky brunch cuisine. Leave Local villages behind and make this unique North Coast tour the highlight of your trip.
What You Can Expect
Power up your bike ride with a tasty brunch!
Meet in Stone Town at 10h00 to begin your 2.5-hour bike tour through North Coast. Hop on your provided bike and enjoy the winding alley ways, which will let you be in constant communication with your guide.
Learn about Nungwi history, culture and points of interest on an easy ride through Nungwi various neighborhoods with insightful commentary from your guide. You’ll ride for 1.5 hours, with three 20-minute stops at Essque Zalu, off beat local eateries that let you experience Zanzibar the way locals do.
Visit a friendly neighborhood joint for a cup of coffee, and enjoy your choice of beverage at a tiny cafe hidden from the typical tourist path. Then, indulge in a selection of pastries from Nungwi Village.
You’ll find that these bites add up to a satisfying meal. Afterwards, you’re welcome to continue with an optional mimosa (own expense) at one of North Coast most beloved local cafes.
For a more intimate and personalized experience, upgrade to enjoy the same itinerary with a private guide and enjoy personalized attention.
Fill in the Booking Form
Fill in the Booking Form