Dhow Sunset Cruise, Nightlife Bus Cruises and Dinner on Mercury’s Restaurant
Location: Stone Town
Spend a magical night out on the town in Zanzibar. Start your evening with a Dhow Sunset Cruise, and then see more of Zanzibar Nightlife Bus Cruises around the Stone Town City Sights. Follow your tour of Stone Town by night with a late dinner on Mercury’s Restaurant, the Zanzibar’s most beautiful Restaurant.
- Combined Sunset Dhow cruise, Nightlife bus Cruises and late dinner at Mercury’s Restaurant.
- Escorted evening Sunset Cruise along Zanzibar Islands.
- Three-course dinner with wine at Mercury’s Restaurant.
- Nightlife Bus Cruises commentary from your expert guide.
- Individual audio sets onboard your coach.
Take this tour and you’ll soon understand why Zanzibar is known as the “Spice Island”. You’ll cruise along the Stone Town Harbor with a traditional Dhow and see the old buildings and Palaces of Zanzibar, then tour the stone town by your Nightlife Cruises. You’ll see the famous sights of Zanzibar by coach, including the Anglican Cathedral Church, Palace Museums, House of Wonder, Mkunazini Slave Market, Darajani Local Market, Zanzibar local Bazaar, Forodhani Garden, Old Fort and Freddie Mercury’s House.
After your Zanzibar Sunset Dhow Cruise tour, you’ll find the best tables have been reserved for you at the sophisticated Mercury’s Restaurant. Here you’ll enjoy a typically Swahili three-course meal and a glass of wine, overlooking Zanzibar Harbor on Mercury’s Restaurant.
Recent Reviews of this Tour
- For the price that we paid for the tour it was perfect you see all of Zanzibar. The Dhow Sunset Cruises is beautiful and the dinner was excellent.
- This was good! I sat on a traditional dhow looking for something suitable for my wife and myself along with two other couples we travel with and this seemed to be good value, we got off to a late start because of a party of Swahili who held up proceedings all the way, that said the City tour was good and informative, the cruise was also good (but we would have liked a bar on board) but the best bit was the meal, a lovely, typical Swahili three course meal, with wine, all included.
A good all round experience, recommend it to anyone.
Fill in the Booking Form