Do Absolutely Nothing (Safari Blue Day Tour)
Location: West Coast
Experience the boat excursion at Menai bay in Zanzibar. After breakfast we will drive you to Fumba Village on the South West of Zanzibar where you will board a traditional dhow with other guests to experience the beauty of the Menai bay conservation area, and get a chance to see the dolphins, swim at one of the pristine sandbanks, visit the islets and snorkel at the coral reefs.
- Swim with dolphins passing in Menai Bay Conservation Area.
- Snorkel at the pristine sandbank.
- Visit the private small islands and see the coral rag forests.
- Get chance to watch the birds passing on the sandbank.
- Enjoy your buffet lunch of delicious Swahili foods.
- Embrace your day with tropical drinks from palms.
- Swim with tidal Indian Ocean water in the Kwale natural Lagoon.
Safari Blue is a full day trip and includes use of snorkeling equipment with guides and instructors, ice-cold sodas, mineral water and beer, buffet lunch of delicious Zanzibar seafood that includes grilled fish, slipper lobster & calamari. Seasonal fruits and coffee will also be served.
When the tide is high you will also explore the natural lagoon found on Kwale islet, this lagoon is surrounded by a mangrove forest where you will swim for an unforgettable experience. We round the day off by returning to Fumba by a traditional lanteen sail.
Book now and get 50 % Bonus for your next Trip to Zanzibar. Please contact our Sandies Tours & Travel Experts now, or visit our Safari Blue page.