Deluxe Selous Game Reserve Airplane Tour
Location: Northern Circuit
Your multi-perspective adventure from Arusha Town begins with a deluxe flight to the Selous Game Reserve in Southern Circuit on an executive-style airplane. At the Selous Game Reserve you’ll have time to hike and walk though the national park and enjoy the stunning views. Upgrade and add on a 25-minute helicopter flight over the Selous Game Reserve.
- Deluxe Selous Game Reserve airplane tour from Arusha Town.
- Enjoy awe-inspiring vistas and panoramic overlooks at Selous Game Reserve.
- Upgrade and add on a 25-minute helicopter flight.
After taking your deluxe flight from Arusha Town out to the Selous Game Reserve, you will be transported into Selous Game Reserve to enjoy awe-inspiring vistas, panoramic overlooks and trails that can only be accessed via foot from inside the national park. Enjoy the magnificence of the Selous Game Reserve with a gourmet box lunch at Selous Safari Camps, near some local shopping and the famous Selous Impala Camp.
Upgrade and add on a 25-minute helicopter flight to fly over 55 miles the widest and deepest part of the Selous Game Reserve. The views are breathtaking. During your flight you will see the Rufiji River, Sandbanks, Oxbow lakes, lagoons and channels along the Rufiji River and the ancient baobabs, a tree held sacred by many tribal groups.
- Hotel pickup and drop off.
- Lunch: Tropical sandwich, chips, cookie and bottle of water.
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received as soon as possible.
- Pilots are unable to assist passengers boarding and disembarking due to insurance regulations.
- Please note: dependent on aircraft used, window seats may or may not be available. Seats are assigned based on weights and balance of the aircraft.
Latest Reviews of this Tour
- Excellent! You feel wanted all the way. The whole experience from the beginning to the end makes such an unforgettable day. Saw the west rim from the aircraft so glad opted for the south rim,
- Very professional outfit. Obliging flight crew and driver/guide.
A spectacular natural wonder, not to be missed.
Fill in the Booking Form