Dinner and Show at Mercury’s Restaurant with Transport
Location: Stone Town
Experience the heady nightlife of Stone Town with a three-course dinner and show at the Mercury’s Restaurant, home of an authentic Swahili food. Wine and dine while watching traditional Taarab show, the essence of Arab Music. While at Mercury’s Restaurant in Zanzibar Island you’ll enjoy fine traditional Swahili food such as fish and spice rice, Cassava in coconut or fine seafood platter. Your tour includes transportation to Mercury’s Restaurant by air-conditioned coach from a central Stone Town location.
- Dinner and show at Mercury’s Restaurant.
- Fine Swahili food and wine.
- Walking over Zanzibar’s famous Night Fish Market and nightlife cruises.
- Souvenirs from Stone Town Shops
- Transportation from a central Stone Town location to Mercury’s Restaurant.
The lavish Traditional Taarab Music show features a troupe of 50 artists, including 5 legendary Taarab dancers, dressed in exotic costumes of Swahili styles. The show’s sumptuous sets provide a colorful backdrop for the brilliantly choreographed performances. The glamorous dancers perform on moving staircases, in a gigantic aquarium, on stages and in garden settings, complete with Arabian style of dancing.
Book now! Mercury’s Restaurant regularly sells out weeks in advance, so book in advance to avoid disappointment.
Roasted lobster served with sauce, Spice rice, vegetables with grilled toast OR Stuffed Dover sole, tangy cream and young shoots in salad
Steamed gilt head sea bream, Champagne sauce, creamed potatoes OR Valentine sauté of veal, white Supreme sauce, Pilaf rice and small white onions
Mercury’s pastry, chocolate wings, chocolate hazelnut sauce OR Tendresse of red berries, fruity marshmallows and raspberry sauce
Recent Reviews of this Tour
- Had much fun meeting and dining with new people. The pre-show entertainment was not the best, but we did not come to watch that. The show was fabulous.
- The show was great, the food was surprisingly good and the tour operator was excellent