Jambiani Snorkel Adventure
Location: East Coast
The waters in the fishing village of Jambiani are simply perfect for snorkeling! If you have limited time and want to see its incredible marine life, hop aboard this Zanzibar shore excursion and explore the waters! Snorkel with colorful schools of fish and if you dare, spend some time sharing the water with the ocean’s greatest predator! This Zanzibar shore excursion will be the talk of your holiday!
- Covered by our worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your hotel.
- Snorkel with tropical fish and local sharks.
- Jambiani snorkel adventure shore excursion.
Just minutes after leaving the Magnificent Village of Jambiani you’ll be snorkeling through an undersea extravaganza of living coral and tropical marine life. Your local captain will choose two of the clearest and calmest locations on the day to begin your snorkeling adventure.
Then, if the weather permits, you’ll go for a snorkel with your guide as fishes swim calmly below you. Or, if you prefer, you can watch the fishes being fed from the boat. Sponges are one of the most fascinating marine animals you will ever see, and on this cruise you’ll see them up close and personal in perfect safety.
- Children must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- Children under the age of four not permitted
- Participants must have good physical health
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return to your hotel for this activity. In the rare case the weather condition is bad before the trip; we will arrange the tour next day. See our terms and conditions for full details.
- The use of mask, fins, snorkel, and snorkel vest
- Fresh drinking water and ice
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Wetsuit (rental available)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Approximate rental cost for a wetsuit is € 8 per day
- This tour allows a maximum of 60 people per tour
- Actual snorkel time is approximately 3 hours
Fill in the Booking Form