Small-Group Tour: Jozani Forest Family Adventure from South Zanzibar
If you’re looking for a fun, educational adventure that’s perfect for the whole family, then this half-day Jozani Forest tour is perfect for you. On a narrated tour from Zanzibar Islands, learn about Jozani Forest’s ecosystems and animals from your entertaining naturalist guide. Enjoy an exciting transport through local villages and discover Zanzibar butterfly centre. Head to Jozani Forest to explore red colubus monkey, mahogany forest and mangrove swamps.
- Half-day family Jozani Forest adventure with transport from South Zanzibar locations
- Learn about the Jozani Forest’ ecosystems and animals from your expert guide
- Enjoy a fun transport through local villages and discover Zanzibar Butterfly Centre.
- Hold a young red colobus monkey, walk on Mahogany forest, and pass on beautiful mangrove swamps.
- Great tour for families with kids of all ages!
What You Can Expect
You’ll be picked up from one of South Zanzibar convenient locations for a narrated tour aboard an air-conditioned minivan to Jozani Forest. On the way, your expert naturalist guide will teach you all about the ecosystems and wildlife of Zanzibar Butterfly Centre.
When you arrive at Jozani Forest, your Minivan will pack and waiting for you. Embark on an exciting 45-minute walking tour in search of wildlife such as red colobus monkey, gazelles, and mythical stories of Zanzibar leopards. Enjoy a fantastic walk in Mahogany Forest where your guide will tell you all about medicinal species.
Back on Indian Ocean water, discover mangroves and its species, your guide will explain and show you all about fish and crabs living under the jetty you walk on.
Fill in the Booking Form