Kilimanjaro Night Strip Helicopter Tour
Location: Northern Circuit
There’s only one way to tour Kilimanjaro by night, and that’s by helicopter – any time of year it’s one of the top things to do in Tanzania! You’ll ride in a state-of-the-art helicopter for spectacular views of the dazzling Kilimanjaro Strip.
- Kilimanjaro helicopter night flight.
- Approximate 30-minute night flight over Kilimanjaro Strip and downtown by helicopter.
- Champagne toast.
- On this Kilimanjaro night Strip helicopter tour enjoy aerial views of Kilimanjaro’ magnificent hotels and casinos illuminated by night.
The excitement begins with a glass of champagne before you board your luxurious 6-seater A-Star Jet Helicopter for your tour of Kilimanjaro. When you rise above the city of Kilimanjaro, thousands of lights will dazzle you as you fly past Kilimanjaro, Arusha, and Moshi Town. On your return pass you will pass the space beam of the German Settlements in Arusha.
Actual flight distance is 20 miles (35 kilometers), and flight time is approximately 30 minutes including loading and unloading.
Tour departs from the heliport close to Kilimanjaro Strip
- Flights are scheduled between 6pm and 9pm depending on the time of year.
- Exact time of flight and check-in will be advised upon reconfirmation.
- Directions on reconfirmation will be provided on your pre-paid voucher.
All flight times are approximate and subject to change due to weather conditions and weight restrictions.
90 minutes (approx.)
- Helicopter tour over Kilimanjaro Strip and Downtown
- Glass of Champagne
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 275lbs. will be required to purchase an additional seat at. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour.
- All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking.
- 1.5 hours approximately (Flight: 12 minutes approximately, including loading and unloading)
- Lap children are under 2 years old. All six seats are required for purchase for any parties with lap children.
Latest Reviews of this Tour
- Had a blast! Went with my best friend and was a very memorable experience.
- ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC. NOTHING MORE TO SAY.
Fill in the Booking Form