Kuumbi Magical Caves Tour
Location: East Coast
Discover one of Zanzibar’s remarkable natural wonders while in the Heart of Stone Town. A shore excursion to Kuumbi Magical Caves will leave you filled with wonderment at the beauty of this Zanzibar Island.
- Covered by our worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your Hotel.
- Complimentary Hotel pickup and drop off.
- Hear some of the caves’ rich history
- Explore the limestone features of Kuumbi Magical Caves
- Zanzibar shore excursion to Kuumbi Magical Caves
Make the most of your time in magnificent village of Jambiani by enjoying Zanzibar’s spectacular outdoors. A shore excursion to Kuumbi Magical Caves will allow you to do just that. You’ll be picked up at the Hotel upon finishing your breakfast and your excursion can begin!
A fascinating piece of both Zanzibar nature and history, the Kuumbi Magical Caves are near Jambiani Village. As you explore the caves, you’ll see stalagmites, stalactites and a subterranean lake. Hear stories of slaves who hid in the caves, and marvel at the limestone formations. As a route of escape for the Hadimu peoples during Zanzibar Revolution in the 1960s and as a place to hide magical Zanzibar leopard, the history of Kuumbi Magical Caves is rich.
This fantastic Zanzibar shore excursion gives you the chance to see some of the best of Islands during the short time that you are in Holiday.
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and snacks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Actual time spent at Kuumbi Magical Caves is approximately 3 hour
Need more info about Kuumbi Magical Caves Tour? Please call us now or meet Sandies Tours & Travel Team and book to save up to 15 % Bonus for your next trip to Zanzibar.
Fill in the Booking Form