Menai Bay Conservation Area Day Cruise from Fumba
Location: West Coast
Take to the waters and cruise to a remote island on this Zanzibar shore excursion! Spend the day snorkeling in the crystal-clear Indian Ocean waters, relaxing on the beach or take part in the various activities on the island. It’s completely up to you on this unique Zanzibar shore excursion!
- Covered by our worry-free policy: guaranteed on time return to your Hotel.
- Enjoy free time for both water and land activities.
- Menai Bay Conservation Area Day Cruise shore excursion from Fumba.
You’ll have the opportunity to snorkel over the coral reefs and take amazing pictures of the local, tropical aquatic life. Or, you can spend the day on land relaxing on a sun-drenched beach, exploring the island’s winding paths and tidal pools and sipping on a mouth watering drink!
When you are hungry, your guide will prepare lunch for you. Savor the local flavors of a sumptuous lunch buffet accompanied by seafood extravaganza.
After lunch, stretch out in a hammock under a palm or have some drinks and enjoy magnificent island views from the palm-shaded deck. There are also several activities (not included in tour price) such as guided snorkeling tours and fish feeding shows which you could participate in. As you cruise homeward, enjoy some drinks and ancient history of the Stone Town!
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return to Stone Town Hotel for this activity. In the rare case of exceptional weather, we will arrange the tour next day.
- Snorkel equipment.
- Visit to a private island.
- Complimentary welcome mouthwatering drinks!
- Full buffet lunch with lemonade
- Full day relaxation around Paradise Islands.
- Beach sports and activities.
- Guided snorkeling tour (€ 10 refundable deposit required)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Additional tours and activities
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- You must bring a towel on this tour.
- This trip is not recommended for guests with mobility problems who may have trouble negotiating steps and natural winding rocky path.
Fill in the Booking Form