Mnemba Conservation Area Snorkel Tour
Location: North Coast
While in Zanzibar Stone Town, leave your hotel and head to Mnemba Conservation Area for a snorkel tour! Visit one of the Zanzibar Virgin Islands’ best-kept secrets on this 3.5-hour shore excursion. Relax on a beautiful secluded beach, snorkel in the crystal-clear waters of the Indian Ocean, and explore the island’s colorful reefs and exotic fish.
- Covered by our worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your Stone Town Hotel.
- Complimentary Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Relax on a beautiful white-sand beach
- Snorkel in the pristine Indian Ocean waters and admire tropical fish and colorful reefs
- Mnemba Conservation Area snorkel shore excursion from Nungwi.
Enjoy a scenic 60-minute dhow ride from Nungwi fishing Village through Mnemba Conservation Area, the most spectacular Zanzibar Virgin Islands. Listen as your knowledgeable guide illustrates the Island’s history, people and culture, and discover how a plan to develop Zanzibar Island was challenged by a local environmentalist group to conserve the beautiful Conservation Area.
Once you arrive, relax and soak up the sun on the island’s gorgeous remote beaches and take in stunning coastal views. Then, snorkel in the warm, crystal-clear Indian Ocean waters and admire the variety of tropical marine life and colorful reefs — you may even spot a stingray!
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return to your Hotel for this activity. In the rare case of exceptional weather condition, we will arrange the tour next day. If weather remains the same and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded.
- Use of snorkel gear
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Worry-free Shore Excursion Guarantee
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Fill in the Booking Form