Location: Stone Town
Celebrate the turn of the year in style on this New Year’s Eve Cruise in Zanzibar! On this special occasion cruise in Zanzibar Stone Town, you’ll have the Stone Town skyline as your beautiful backdrop, spectacular view of the fireworks display at the House of Wonder and a fun-filled night of delicious food and Swahili Music entertainment. Make your New Year’s Eve celebration in Zanzibar a night to remember!
- 3-hour New Year’s Eve cruise in Zanzibar Stone Town.
- Spectacular views of Zanzibar Stone Town.
- Breathtaking views of the New Year’s Eve fireworks display.
- Deliciously prepared hors d’oeuvres.
- On board Swahili Music entertainment spinning great tunes.
- Features a full open bar.
- Receive party favors and a champagne toast.
As you cruise along the Historical Zanzibar Harbor and watch the sparkling lights of Stone Town skyline pass you by, enjoy a full open bar and a wide selection of deliciously prepared hors d’oeuvres. Your on board Swahili Musician will supply you with non-stop tunes to keep your New Year’s Eve party rolling.
As the clock strikes twelve, you’ll receive a complimentary champagne toast as the dark night sky lights up with an array of colorful fireworks. With an open bar, delectable hors d’oeuvres, live Swahili Musician spinning great party tunes and breathtaking views of Zanzibar this will be a New Years Eve celebration you will not forget. Before this 3-hour New Year’s Eve cruise docks (at 1:00am), you’ll also receive party favors as a souvenir to a memorable night out in Stone Town City.
- Three-hour cruise.
- Unlimited beer, wine and soft drinks.
- Glass of Champagne at midnight.
- Hors d’oeuvres.
- Party favors.
- Hotel pickup and drop off.
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress Code is casual
- Passengers must be 18 years to take this cruise, and must be 21 years to consume alcoholic beverages.
- Dhow Vessel holds up to 20 but for special events it will only accommodate 15
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Terms and conditions
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Recent Reviews of this Tour
- What an amazing experience, probably never to be repeated again. My husband and I and daughter and new partner from Australia absolutely adored the night and the atmosphere and new friends we made. Thank-you Zanzibar for turning on the good weather.
- I’ll be honest, when we arrived for the cruise I wasn’t too sure about it as there was a massive queue waiting to get on what looked like a large tug! However my concerns were unfounded – there were several boats laid on and actually they were all decorated nicely. Once we got away, there was a bit of a queue for drinks earlier on in the evening, but they certainly weren’t tight with the alcohol! We could have drunk a whole lot more but to be honest I didn’t want to ruin the experience – and what an experience. We were lucky to have a clear and not too cold evening and the Zanzibar skyline looked amazing. Even better was mooring up right next to the House of Wonder at midnight and watching the Zanzibar Island fireworks. Something I will never forget I can tell you. Regarding the cruise itself, the boat was fine and not too crowded and the staffs were great. As I said, you could probably have had as any drinks as you wanted as there were plenty left at the end, although I should also mention that it never got too rowdy and it was a nice mix of ages and nationalities on there. God know what a three hour Zanzibar cruise with an open bar in the Stone Town would be like – carnage I expect!
Fill in the Booking Form