Sandies Tours VIP: Palace Museum Small-Group Tour with Private Viewing of Historical Churches
Location: Stone Town
See the Palace Museum of Arab Sultanate as Arab Sultan once did – with this small-group tour that includes a once-in-a-lifetime private viewing of the Palace Museum of Arab Sultanate. This exclusive tour gives you priority entrance to Palace Museum through a reserved door and provides you with unprecedented access to magnificent private rooms – such as Said Barghash library – which are normally off-limits to the general public, allowing you to see a side of the UNESCO World-Heritage-listed Palace of Zanzibar that most never will.
This VIP experience also includes a tour of two Historical Churches in the heart of Stone Town and the famous Old Fort as soon as the House of Wonder opens, before the majority of the crowd arrives. Your priority entrance ticket allows you to go straight inside the Palace Museum with your small group (maximum 16 people), beating most of the public to these rooms.
- VIP tour of the Palace Museum in the heart of Stone Town including a viewing of the Historical Churches in Zanzibar.
- Experience the UNESCO World Heritage-listed palace like Arab insider!
- Use your skip-the-line ticket for priority access to the palace, allowing you to enter through a reserved door
- Receive exclusive access to the Palace Museums – the private rooms of Sultan Said Barghash and Sultan Said who ruled in Zanzibar Islands.
- Enjoy a guided tour of two Historical Churches of the Anglican Church and the Catholic Church (open to the general public) as soon as the palace opens.
- Wander through Forodhani Gardens of Stone Town after your tour, and enjoy the drinks and snacks served in the Garden Cafés.
- Small-group tour limited to 16 people ensures a more intimate experience.
Your VIP experience begins as you board a luxurious, air-conditioned Toyota minibus in the heart of Stone Town and head to the Palace Museums. When you arrive, meet your knowledgeable guide at the palace’s reserved entrance, and go straight inside with your priority access ticket.
Follow your guide to the beautiful Palace, where you’ll see two of the 15 rooms – the Sultan’s Chamber and the Sultan Library. Then head to the fabulous House of Wonder. Your group will be among the first of the general public to arrive at this famous Museum so you can enjoy the sumptuous setting and culture in all its glory. Walk down the spectacular House of Wonder, lined with 150 arches that reflect the windows on the opposite wall.
Next, the exclusive part of your tour truly begins as you leave the crowd behind and pass through the historical churches in the Heart of Stone Town. See the following Anglican Church of Dr. Livingstone and the Catholic Church
Fill in the Booking Form