Prison Island Family Adventure Tour from Stone Town/Forodhani Area
Enjoy a fun, educational adventure that’s perfect for the whole family on this half-day Prison Island tour from Stone Town/Forodhani area. Learn about the Prison Island’s ecosystems of Marine species and animals from your entertaining naturalist guide. Next up is a 1-hour hands-on reptile demonstration, where kids can get up close to very giant land tortoise! Discover some wild gazelles, peacocks, and lined frangipani. Take an exciting local motorized boat to enjoy snorkeling. Back to a small sandbank enjoying swimming, chilling out and read fictional stories from your book.
- Half-day family Prison Island adventure with transport from convenient locations in the Heart of Stone Town/Forodhani Gardens.
- Learn about the ecosystems and marine species of Prison Island from your expert naturalist guide.
- Enjoy a fun and exciting local motorized boat to have snorkeling.
- Get up close to a very giant Land Tortoise during the interactive, hands-on reptile show.
- Great tour for families with kids of all ages!
What You Can Expect
After pickup from one of the convenient locations in the Heart of Stone Town/Forodhani area, head by motorized boat to the Prison Island. Along the way, learn about the ecosystems and marine life of this vast marine park from your expert naturalist guide.
When you arrive, enjoy your half day of Prison Island and see Giant tortoises, peacocks, gazelles and frangipani. Afterward, enjoy an interactive, hands-on reptile show featuring Land Tortoises with 250 kilos. Under the watch of your guide, get up close to these amazing creatures!
Get information about historical buildings used to keep some prisoners, which later on became quarantine against cholera in Stone Town.
Enjoy a fun and exciting local motorized boat to enjoy snorkeling. Back to a small sandbank enjoying swimming, chilling out and read fictional stories from your book.
Fill in the Booking Form