Serengeti Balloon Flight at Sunrise
Location: Northern Circuit
Come on a magical hot air balloon flight over Serengeti National Park – one of the few National Parks in the world that you can soar above in a hot air balloon! Admire Serengeti Park’s skyline at early dawn as your balloon flies for approximately one hour and then toast your good fortune with an optional champagne breakfast. Your Serengeti balloon flight includes complimentary hotel transfers for your convenience.
- Watch Serengeti wake up on this sunrise hot air balloon flight over Serengeti National Park.
- One-hour scenic Serengeti balloon flight.
- Hotel pickup and drop off from your centrally located Arusha hotel to meet all Serengeti balloon flights
- Plenty of photo opportunities of your magical Serengeti balloon flight
You will then be transported to the National Park for your Serengeti balloon flight where you may help with the launch, or stand back and take pictures. In the early morning light your balloon will drift over Serengeti’s parks, gardens and the Monumental Rocky Kopjes and rivers lined with elegant acacia trees. As your balloon floats above Serengeti you’ll look down on some of the park’s iconic wild animals including the lions, zebra, leopard, variety of birds to 100 different types of dung beetle and Black Rhino. Your balloon flight over Serengeti will last for approximately one hour. After the final landing and packing the hot air balloon away, head back to your hotel so you can enjoy the rest of the day in Serengeti on land.
Where you fly on Serengeti balloon flights:
Balloon flights in Serengeti National Park are weather dependent and your route will be determined by the winds. Your balloon may fly over Serengeti National Park, which is laid out in a large rectangular grid like pattern on the northern Circuit of the wooded hills towering termite mounds. Alternatively, your Serengeti balloon flight may head over the inner suburbs, parks and gardens to discover why Maasai peoples own large population of cows.
Latest Reviews of this Tour
- Just magnificent! Great crew and the champagne breakfast after the flight was a good way to end our journey.
- Just awesome and we thoroughly recommend. Everything was perfect!
Fill in the Booking Form