Tanzania All Ngorongoro Safari Helicopter Tour
Location: Northern Circuit
Take off from Kilimanjaro International Airport on an exhilarating helicopter flight to the Ngorongoro Conservation Area. You’ll enjoy a 45-minute helicopter flight each way, land deep in Ngorongoro Conservation Area for a champagne picnic, and fly low over the famous Kilimanjaro Strip on your return. The Tanzania All Ngorongoro Safari Helicopter Tour is a half-day tour, leaving you with time in the day free to explore Ngorongoro Conservation Area and Olduvai Gorge at your leisure.
- Tanzania All Ngorongoro Safari helicopter tour.
- Scenic helicopter flight to Ngorongoro Conservation Area from Kilimanjaro International Airport.
- Tanzania All Ngorongoro Safari Helicopter Tour departs from Kilimanjaro International Airport.
- Ngorongoro Safari helicopter tours fly over Ngorongoro landscapes, archeological sites, the Ngorongoro Crater and Empakaai Crater.
- 45-minute flight each way in a state-of-the-art six-passenger jet helicopter
- 30-minute champagne picnic below Mount Kilimanjaro.
- Choice of morning or afternoon flights.
- Recorded commentary by audio headphones on board.
You’ll discover the natural beauty of the Ngorongoro Conservation Area as your air-conditioned helicopter flies to Ngorongoro Landscapes, passing over Ngorongoro Archaeological Sites, Ngorongoro Waterfalls and the Ngorongoro Crater en route. Ngorongoro Crater is a spectacular sight from the air, is a natural amphitheatre surrounded by steep walls rising over 600 meters from the crater floor. During the flight, you can listen to a recorded commentary about Ngorongoro Conservation Area and its surrounds via audio headphones.
You’ll land for an unforgettable champagne picnic, below Mount Kilimanjaro. While you share a bottle of champagne under an authentic Maasailand shelter, your pilot/guide will be happy to answer any questions you may have about Mount Kilimanjaro or your helicopter flight.
Your Tanzania all Ngorongoro Safari helicopter scenic flight ends with a low-level pass over the west side of Olduvai Gorge. On landing, your luxury minibus is waiting to whisk you back to your hotel.
There is a maximum capacity of 6 people per helicopter plus your pilot.
- Early morning: 7:00am – 8:00am
- Late morning: 9:45am – 10:45am
- Early afternoon: 12:30pm – 1:30pm
- Late afternoon: 3:15pm – 4:15pm
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the customer care service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
All flight times are approximate and subject to change due to weather conditions and weight restrictions.
3 hours 30 minutes (approx.)
- 50-minute (approx.) flight each way in a state-of-the-art helicopter.
- Hotel pickup and drop off by luxury minibus
- Glass of Champagne.
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 30 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 12 hours, subject to availability.
- Individual passenger weights, including infants, MUST be advised at time of booking.
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels may be accommodated provided the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them with boarding and disembarking the aircraft.
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 275lbs. will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour.
- Infant children are considered a lap child if they are under the age of two and have proof of age, such as a passport or a copy of their birth certificate
Recent Reviews of this Tour
- This was one of the most fantastic things we have ever done- every little detail was covered- we had these delightful little picnic hampers with our lunches in, the pilot/ guide was helpful and interesting and the views just sell themselves. Worth every penny!
- Absolutely Fantastic, If you don’t go on this Ngorongoro Helicopter tour, you are going to miss out on one of the best experiences of your life. Everything from the bus ride in, right through to the return trip to the hotel was totally professional, cannot recommend this trip highly enough.
Fill in the Booking Form