Zanzibar 4×4 Self-Drive Safari with Lunch in local Villages
Climb inside a 4-seater, all-terrain vehicle, and drive in a convoy through Zanzibar countryside on this full-day 4×4 safari. Trundle along sandy roads, passing by sleepy villages and stopping frequently to take in the sights and learn more about Culture. Visit Uzi Island village and revel in Indian Ocean views, then devour a Swahili lunch in Uzi Beach. Cap your tour with an off-road tide to Uzi Beach.
- Full-day 4×4 safari of Zanzibar, led by expert guide.
- Drive in a convoy and soak up the scenic sights as you trundle along dusty roads.
- Pass by Uzi villages, stopping occasionally for photos and to learn more about the island.
- Visit the historical village of Uzi for a delicious lunch on the Beach.
- Head off-road and set your adrenaline pumping as you zoom up to the south coast.
- Enjoy free time to swim or relax on the white sands at Uzi Beach.
What you can expect?
Start your day with a pickup from your hotel in Zanzibar. Greet your local guide, then hop inside an air-conditioned vehicle and travel to Uzi Island. On arrival, receive a full safety briefing, and then hop inside your 4-seater 4×4 vehicle.
Get comfortable in the driving seat, or sit in one of the passenger seats, then set off in a convoy. With your tour guide leading the way, soak up the sun and scenic sights as you rumble down dusty dirt tracks.
Gaze out over endless fields of Mangrove trees, and pass by quiet villages with Stone houses, stopping every now and then to take photos and learn more about the island. Discover seaweed farming, fishing activities and local Swahili culture.
Fill in the Booking Form