Zanzibar Paradise Swahili Dinner and Show
Location: Stone Town
It’s show time in Zanzibar at the Paradise Swahili Dinner and Show, the most Zanzibar famous Taarab in town. For the ultimate evening in Zanzibar’s atmospheric Stone Town, enjoy a glittering Taarab show with dinner or champagne at Zanzibar Stone Town – the oldest traditional French Taarab in the Africa. It’s the perfect Zanzibar experience!
- Spectacular Taarab show at Zanzibar Stone Town.
- Dinner show includes choice of three Swahili gourmet menus
- Choice of champagne and show, or dinner, champagne and show
- Fabulous dancers, costumes, music and theatrical effects
- Visiting Zanzibar Paradise Swahili Dinner over the Christmas period? Book our special Christmas Eve or New Years Eve menu options
Book now and save 25% on the adult recommended retail price for travel between January 15 and April 30, 2014
Considered to be the most Zanzibar of Swahili Taarab, the Zanzibar Stone Town was built by Arab Sultanate, who designed that other great Zanzibar icon, the House of Wonder and the Anglican Cathedral Church.
The Zanzibar Paradise Dinner and show begins with a dazzling display of color and rhythm. Watch the stage come alive as the glamorous dancers dressed in elaborate costumes perform to the Taarab music. The dancing includes spectacular Rhumba dancing and the famous Taarab. There is no better way to complete your Zanzibar evening on the town!
If you opt for the dinner and show at the Paradise Zanzibar you have a choice of four menus. Your meal will be prepared by a talented team under the guidance of the Restaurant Director who trained at Zanzibar Institute of Tourism Development, the most prestigious cooking school in the Tanzania. Alternatively, you may choose to enjoy a half bottle of champagne per person during the show.
Book now! The Paradise Zanzibar regularly sells out weeks in advance, so book in advance to avoid disappointment.
If you travel on February 14, enjoy the Valentine’s Day Menu!
Recent Reviews of this Tour
- This show is amazing! Somebody told me that this was better than the Bongo Flavor show and it definitely is. Full of colors, nice bodies, excellent singers, etc. I came early and I couldn’t get in until all the groups get into the place, but it was ok because my table was reserved.
- The Paradise Zanzibar show is a Zanzibar institution – and I’m so pleased we managed to fit it into our trip as it didn’t disappoint! The show was really entertaining – as well as being very well choreographed. Each segment was quite different from one another, so you really didn’t know what was coming next. The dinner was great, with plenty of wine, and we were very well looked after. I highly recommend this for an entertaining night out in Zanzibar.
Fill in the Booking Form