Zanzibar Scenic Flight by Private Plane
Experience a birds-eye view of Zanzibar on a thrilling 60-minute flight. You’ll be served a glass of South African sparkling wine before hopping aboard a private, 4-passenger plane to witness spectacular views of the city. Fly over the Parliament Building at Chukwani areas, Old Fort and famous High Court areas, and enjoy aerial views of Malindi Streets where you can see many activities of Fishermen. At the end of your journey, you’ll be given a souvenir flight video so you can experience your trip again and again.
- Exciting 60-minute sightseeing flight over Zanzibar.
- Trace Malindi Harbour from above.
- Soar over Kilimani Streets, Parliament House, famous Old Fort and other sights.
- Enjoy a complimentary glass of sparkling wine before take-off.
- Receive a free video link so you can relive your experience back home.
- Choose from a morning or afternoon flight to suit your schedule.
- Enjoy a convenient hotel pickup and drop-off.
What You Can Expect
See Zanzibar’s top sights from a private plane. Your 60-minute private flight will begin with a morning or afternoon pickup at your Zanzibar Beach hotel, where your driver will take you to Karume airport, approximately 60 minutes away. You will be served a glass of sparkling wine when you arrive and then board the 4-passenger plane.
Then you’re off! Your pilot will point out top attractions as you go. You’ll see the beautiful scenes of Parliament and Chukwani Streets, and witness Old Fort and High Court areas. Discover a famous local Harbour of Malindi and its activities.
You will receive a free link to your flight video when you land, so you can experience the trip again when you return home. Your tour will conclude with drop-off back at your hotel.
Fill in the Booking Form